August of 2022 marks the 100 year anniversary of San Antonio Church!
In the 12 months leading up to the big celebration and to honor the history of San Antonio church , we will host after-Mass events on the first Sunday of each month through July 2022. Each month will highlight a different decade with historic facts and benchmarks that include different founding families and clergy who led the way during that decade and helped build the church and its legacy.
These events are open to all! Whether you are related to these families or not, please join them in kicking off this year long celebration!
Mass is at 9AM on October 3, followed by a gathering in the church hall.
There will be refreshments, fellowship and family group photos taken.
An RSVP is not required for Mass, but please RSVP for the event in our Hall.
We are collecting photographs to document the history and culture of the San Antonio Church Community. Click here to submit photos for use on the website
- News from San Antonio Church – Oct. 17, 2021
- News from San Antonio Church – Oct. 10, 2021
- News from San Antonio Church – Oct. 3, 2021
- News from San Antonio Church – Sept. 26, 2021
- Sister Blandina Objects!
- News from San Antonio Church – Sept. 19, 2021
- News from San Antonio Church – Sept. 12, 2021
- News from San Antonio Church – Sept. 5, 2021
- News from San Antonio Church – August 29, 2021
- News from San Antonio Church – August 22, 2021
- August 2, 1922: The Band Played, the People Sang and Mass was celebrated.
- News from San Antonio Church – August 15, 2021
- R.S.V.P. for Mass and Reception on Sept. 5, 2021
- News from San Antonio Church – August 8, 2021
- News from San Antonio Church – August 1, 2021
- News from San Antonio Church – July 25, 2021
- News from San Antonio Church – July 18, 2021
- Celebration of the First Decade: Cupito, Marckesano, Palmire, Panaro
- 100th Anniversary Celebration Announcement
We Need You!
We are seeking people who are willing to donate their time and talents in the following areas:
1. Church history and genealogy
If history, research and genealogy are your jam, this is the committee for you!
2. Public relations/community outreach
You have prior experience with connecting with local media, like to write press releases or love community outreach, we need your help!
3. Sponsorship and ad sales
Love to talk about our church to people and businesses who may want to be a sponsor or buy an ad?
We need your persuasive ways and your contacts!
4. Graphic design (video is helpful also)
This is a fun and creative project. Must be comfortable working in Adobe suite in a Mac environment
5. Content / script writing for web and print
Promotion is all about the content! If you’re the one who always catches the typo or have writing experience we’d love to work with you!
6. Admin (works in Word, Excel or Google equivalent)
You are comfortable with numbers and taking notes, emailing and mailing. And you are organized!
These are just a few of the key committees we need help with to get the ball rolling.
If you are interested, contact us at email@example.com